- We accept cash, checks, debit cards and all credit cards except American Express. We can accept most HSA cards as well.
- You are ultimately responsible for your bill even if you have insurance.
- Payment is always due at the time services are rendered. (Insurance patients see below. ) If you have any questions regarding the amount due at each appointment, please ask.
- We do not offer payment plans but do offer CareCredit. You can go to www.carecredit.com to see if you are eligible.
- Any fee quoted will be honored for 6 months from the date the treatment is planned.
- If collection procedures become necessary, the patient is responsible for all collection and legal fees.
- Failure to show up for a scheduled appointment with at least a 24 hour notice is subject to a $50 broken appointment fee.
- Returned checks are subject to a $25 return check fee.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS WITH INSURANCE
- We will verify your insurance information and do all we can to help you understand what is covered. The only way to know exactly what your dental insurance company is going to pay is for us to turn in a pre-treatment estimate. It usually takes 2-3 weeks to get a response.
- Please remember that we are OUT-OF-NETWORK PROVIDERS (or NON-PARTICIPATING PROVIDERS) for all dental insurance companies and always have been. “Usually” we are paid at the same rate as an out-of-network provider but not always. Insurance companies pay percentages of THEIR fee schedule not a dentist’s fee schedule.
- We will file your insurance for you.
- However, you are responsible for whatever amount your insurance company does NOT pay.
- It is your responsibility to know what they do and do NOT pay for (including frequencies).
- Deductibles and co-insurance amounts are due at the time of the appointment.
- If your dental insurance company pays you, then you will pay us at the time of the appointment unless otherwise discussed.
- Please do not hesitate to ask us if you have any questions about your insurance. You can always call your insurance company if you have questions about your particular plan.
- We are NOT Medicare, Medicaid or Amerigroup providers. We do not file medical insurance claims in the case of accidents.